Before you begin
- Read the guidelines for certificate installation.
- ASA must be “Synced” state and “Online”.
- In the navigation menu, click Devices & Services.
- To install an identity certificate on a single ASA device, do the following:
- Select an ASA device and in the Management pane on the right, click Trustpoints.
- Click Install.
Note: You can also install a certificate on multiple ASA devices. Select multiple ASA devices and in the Devices Action on the right, click Install Certificate.
- From Select Trustpoint Certificate to Install, click one of the following:
- Create to add a new trustpoint object. For more information, see Adding a Trusted CA Certificate Object.
- Choose to select a Trusted Certificate Authority Object.
- Click Send.
This installs the trusted CA file on the ASA device.