Use this procedure to copy a network policy from one ASA to another.
- Select Policies > Network.
- Search and filter for the policy you want to copy.
- In the row for the network policy you want to copy, click the copy icon .
- Add the policy to a device:
- For a network policy assigned to a single interface: In the Add Policy to Device dialog box, choose the device you want to copy the policy to, the interface and the traffic direction. If you are copying a global access policy to another device
- For a global policy: In the Add Policy to Device dialog box, choose the device you want to copy the policy to and check, Create as a global policy. You see that the you cannot select an interface or a direction for the policy. Global policies are always assigned to all interfaces on the device and always evaluate inbound traffic.
- Click Save.
- Open the Devices & Services page and click Preview and Write... to write this policy addition to your device.