SEC Cleanup Command
The Secure Event Connector (SEC) cleanup command removes the SEC container and it’s associated files from the SDC VM. To run the command:
- Log into the Secure Device Connector (SDC) as the `sdc` user. At the prompt, type sudo su - sdc.
- Connect to the /usr/local/cdo/toolkit directory.
- Run sec.sh remove tenant_name and confirm your intent to remove the SEC.
Note: To locate your tenant name, open the user menu in CDO and clicking Settings. Scroll down the page to locate your Tenant Name.
[sdc@localhost~]$ /usr/local/cdo/toolkit/sec.sh remove tenant_XYZ Are you sure you want to remove Secure Event Connector for tenant tenant_XYZ? (y/n): y
SEC Cleanup Command Failure
Message: SEC not found, exiting.
Symptom: Cleanup SEC command fails to cleanup existing SEC.
[sdc@localhost ~]$ /usr/local/cdo/toolkit/sec.sh remove tenant_XYZ Are you sure you want to remove Secure Event Connector for tenant tenant_XYZ? (y/n): y [2020-06-10 04:50:42] SEC not found, exiting.
Repair: Manually cleanup Secure Event Connector when cleanup command fails.
Remove already running SEC docker container:
- Log into the SDC as the `sdc` user. At the prompt, type sudo su - sdc.
- Run docker ps command to find the names of the SEC container. The SEC name will be in the format, "es_name".
- Run docker stop command to stop the SEC container.
- Run the rm command to remove the SEC container
$ docker stop <SEC_docker_container_name> $ docker rm <SEC_docker_container_name>