You can edit user-defined REST API macros but not system-defined macros. Editing a REST API macro changes it for all your FTD devices. Macros are not specific to a particular device.
- On the CDO navigation bar, click Devices & Services.
- Select an FTD device you want to manage using the REST API, and in Device Actions on the right, click API Tool.
- Select the user-defined macro you want to edit.
- Click the edit icon in the macro label.
- Edit the REST API macro in the Edit Macro dialog box.
- Click Save.
See Run a REST API Macro for instructions on how to run the REST API macro.