If an interface is added to a Firepower device by using the Firepower eXtensible Operating System (FXOS) Chassis Manager, on the Firepower 4100 series or 9300 series devices, CDO does not recognize that configuration change and report a configuration conflict.
To see the newly added interface in CDO, follow this procedure:
- Log in to FDM.
- From the FDM main page, click View All Interfaces in the Interfaces panel.
- Click the Scan Interfaces button.
- Wait for the interfaces to scan, and then click OK.
- Deploy your changes on FDM.
- Log in to CDO as an Admin or SuperAdmin.
- Navigate to the Devices & Services page and select the device with the expected new interface configuration.
- Click Check for Changes to immediately compare the copy of the configuration on the device with the copy of the configuration stored on CDO. CDO will detect the interface change and report a "Conflict Detected" state on the Devices & Services page for the device.
- Resolve the Conflict Detected by clicking Review Conflict and then accepting the out of band changes.