You can export all or a subset of the Defense Orchestrator change log to a comma separated value (.csv) file which can be opened in a spread sheet application for further sorting and analysis.
To export the change log to a .csv file, follow this procedure:
- From the Defense Orchestrator navigation bar, click Change Log.
- Find the changes you want to export by taking one of these actions:
- Use the filter field and the search field to find exactly what you want to export. For example, filter by device to see only the changes for your selected device or devices.
- Clear all the filters and search criteria in the change log. This allows you to export the entire change log.
- Click the blue export button in the top right of the change log .
- Give the .csv file a descriptive name and save the file to your local file system.