Warning: This procedure deletes the Secure Event Connector from the SDC. Doing so will prevent you from using Cisco Security Analytics and Logging. It is not reversible. If you have any questions or concerns, contact CDO support before taking this action.
To remove the Secure Event Connector from your Secure Device Connector, follow this two-step process:
- Remove SEC from CDO.
- Remove SEC files from the SDC.
Remove SEC from CDO
- Log in to CDO.
- From the account menu, select Secure Connectors.
- Select the row with the device type, Secure Event Connector.
Warning: Be careful. Do NOT select your Secure Device Connector.
- In the Actions pane, click Remove.
- Click OK to confirm your intent to delete the Secure Event Connector.
Remove SEC files from the SDC
- Open your virtual machine hypervisor and start a console session for your SDC.
- Switch to the SDC user.
[cdo@tenant toolkit]$sudo su sdc
- At the prompt type one of these commands:
- If you are managing only your own tenant:
[sdc@tenant toolkit]$ /usr/local/cdo/toolkit/sec.sh remove
- If you manage more than one tenant, add CDO_ to the beginning of the tenant name. For example:
[sdc@tenant toolkit]$ /usr/local/cdo/toolkit/sec.sh remove CDO_[tenant_name]
- Confirm your intention to remove the SEC files.