Security Analytics and Logging customers receive 90 days of event storage when they purchase any of these licenses:
- Logging and Troubleshooting
- Logging Analytics and Detection
- Total Network Analytics and Monitoring
You can choose to upgrade your license to have 1, 2, or 3 years worth of rolling event storage at the time you first purchase your license or at any time during the duration of your license.
At the time you first purchase your Security Analytics and Logging license, you will be asked if you want to upgrade your storage capacity. If you answer, "yes," an additional Product Identifier (PID) will be added to the list of PIDs you are purchasing.
If you decide in the middle of your license term to extend your rolling event storage or increase the amount of event cloud storage, you can:
- Log in to your account on Cisco Commerce,
- Select your Cisco Defense Orchestrator PID.
- Follow the prompts to upgrade the length or capacity of your storage capacity.
The increased cost will be pro-rated based for the term remaining on your existing license. See the Cisco Security Analytics and Logging Ordering Guide for detailed instructions.