Unused objects are objects that exist in a device configuration but are not referenced by another object, an access-list, or a NAT rule.
To resolve unused object issues:
- Open the Objects page and filter the objects to find unused object issues.
- Select an unused object.
- You now have two options:
- In the object details panel, click the trash can to remove the unused object from CDO.
- Click Ignore. If you ignore an object, it will be removed from the list of unused objects.
- If you removed the unused object, go back to the Devices & Services page and find the devices that were affected by the change. For each affected device, select it and click "Write Changes Manually..." to save the changes you just made.