One way to resolve unused, duplicate, or inconsistent objects is to ignore them. You may decide that though an object is unused, a duplicate, or inconsistent, there are valid reasons for that state and you choose to leave the object issue unresolved. At some point in the future, you may want to resolve those ignored objects. As CDO does not display ignored objects when you search for object issues, you will need to filter the object list for ignored objects and then act on the results.
- Open the CDO Objects page.
- Filter and search for ignored objects.
- In the Object table, select the object you want to unignore. You can unignore one object at a time.
- Click Unignore in the details pane.
- Confirm your request. Now, when you filter your objects by issue, you should find the object that was previously ignored.