Certificates used in identity policies or SSL decryption policies must be an X509 certificate in PEM or DER format. You can use OpenSSL to generate certificates if needed, obtain them from a trusted Certificate Authority, or create self-signed certificates.
Use these procedures to configure certificate objects:
- Uploading Internal and Internal CA Certificates
- Uploading Trusted CA Certificates
- Generating Self-Signed Internal and Internal CA Certificate
- To view or edit a certificate, click either the edit icon or the view icon for the certificate.
- To delete an unreferenced certificate, click the trash can icon (delete icon) for the certificate. See Deleting Objects.