An ASA model is a copy of the running configuration file of an ASA device that you have onboarded to CDO. You can use an ASA model to analyze the configuration of an ASA device without onboarding the device itself.
The ASA running configuration file you are onboarding must be less than 4.5 MB. Confirm the size of the configuration file before you onboard it.
- Navigate to the Devices & Services page.
- Click on Import a config file without a device.
- Select the type of device.
- Select the configuration file to upload.
- Once the configuration is verified, you're prompted to label the device or service. See Labels and Label Groups for more information.
- After labeling your model device, you can view it in the Devices & Services list.
Note: Depending on the size of the configuration and the number of other devices or services, it may take some time for the configuration to be analyzed.