An ASA model is a copy of the running configuration file of an ASA device that you have onboarded to CDO. You can download the ASA configuration to a text file and import it as an ASA model to another tenant that you manage.
Download ASA Configuration
- On the CDO navigation bar, click Devices & Services.
- Select an ASA device and in the Management on the left pane, click Configuration.
- Click Download to download the device configuration to your local computer.
Import ASA Configuration
Attention: The ASA running configuration file you are onboarding must be less than 4.5 MB. Confirm the size of the configuration file before you onboard it.
- Navigate to the Devices & Services page.
- Click the blue plus () button to import the configuration.
- Click on Import a config file without a device.
- Select the Device Type as ASA.
- Click Browse and select the configuration file (text format) to upload.
- Once the configuration is verified, you're prompted to label the device or service. See Labels and Label Groups for more information.
- After labeling your model device, you can view it in the Devices & Services list.
Note: Depending on the size of the configuration and the number of other devices or services, it may take some time for the configuration to be analyzed.