A Cisco ISO model is a copy of the running configuration file of a Cisco IOS device that you have onboarded to CDO. You can download the Cisco IOS device configuration to a text file and import it as an IOS model to another tenant that you manage.
Download ASR or ISR Configuration
- On the CDO navigation bar, click Devices & Services.
- Select an IOS device and in the Management on the left pane, click Configuration.
- Click Download to download the device configuration to your local computer.
Import ASR or ISR Configuration
- Navigate to the Devices & Services page.
- Click the blue plus () button to import the configuration.
- Click on Import a config file without a device.
- Select the Device Type as ASR or ISR.
- Click Browse and select the configuration file (text format) to upload.
- Once the configuration is verified, you're prompted to label the device or service. See Labels and Label Groups for more information.
- After labeling your model device, you can view it in the Devices & Services list.
Note: Depending on the size of the configuration and the number of other devices or services, it may take some time for the configuration to be analyzed.