- Select Devices & Services.
- Search for the ASA from which you want to delete a policy and select it.
- In the Management pane, click Configuration.
- Click Edit.
- In the device configuration, look for your network policy and rules.
Network policies are called access-groups in the ASA configuration file and have this format:
access-group <policy name> <direction of traffic> interface <interface name>
Here is an example of what an access-group entry might look like:
access-group abc-75-1-out out interface interface-1
Network rules are called access-lists in the ASA configuration file and have this format:
access-list <policy name> extended permit ip any any
Here is an example of what an access-list entry might look like:
access-list abc-75-1-out extended permit ip any any
- Highlight and delete the rows containing the network policy and the rows containing the network rules.
- Save your changes.
- On the Devices & Services page, click Preview and Deploy...
- If you are satisfied with the proposed changes, click Apply Changes to Device.