Use this procedure to create an ASA Network Policy:
- Select Policies > ASA Policies.
- Click Create Policy.
- Click the Device filter to search for the device on which you will save the policy.
- Enter a name for the policy. Note that you cannot have two network policies with the same name on a device.
- Select the interface for which you want to apply this policy.
- Specify if the policy is for outbound or inbound traffic. Note that you cannot have two policies for the same interface in the same direction on the same device.
- Click Save. CDO creates the network policy and a single "permit IP any any" rule for that policy.
- Edit the policy as needed.
- Review and deploy now the changes you made, or wait and deploy multiple changes at once.