Use the following procedure to detach devices from a ruleset:
- In the navigation pane, click Policies > Rulesets.
- Select the ruleset you want to edit and click the Edit link in the Actions pane.
- On the top right corner, click the Device button appearing beside Ruleset for.
- Uncheck the devices that are currently attached to the ruleset, or click Clear to remove all devices at once.
- Click Save.
- Click Save in the upper right window to save the ruleset. Saving the policy stages the changes to CDO.
- Review and deploy the changes you made, or wait and deploy multiple changes at once.