The Manage Templates view gives you the ability to visualize all of your existing templates as well as edit and delete them. Parameterization and value configuration can be modified while editing templates. Simply hover over an existing template and select Edit to make changes.
Once in the edit view:
- Add parameters by double-clicking or highlighting text in the editor.
- Describe the parameter by typing in the description text box. Then click Add Value.
- Provide a value and write a note. Click Add.
- When you are done, click Save.
- You can now review the template by clicking Review Template.
- You can compare the files by clicking Diff.
- To export the template, click Export.