Perform the following to resolve the device license issue:
- Generate a token from Cisco Smart Software Manager and copy it. You can watch the Generate Smart Licensing video for more information.
- Open the Devices & Services page.
- Select the device with the Insufficient License state.
- In the Device Details pane, click Manage Licenses appearing in Insufficient Licenses.
The Manage Licenses window appears.
- In the Activate field, paste the new token and click Register Device.
Once the token is applied successfully to the device, its connectivity state turns to Online.