Perform the following to resolve device disconnection due to invalid credentials:
- Open the Devices & Services page.
- Select the device with the Invalid Credentials state.
- In the Device Details pane, click Reconnect appearing in Invalid Credentials.
CDO attempts to reconnect with your device.
- When prompted enter the new username and password for the device.
- Click Continue.
- After the device is online and ready to use, click Close.
- It is likely that because CDO attempted to use the wrong credentials to connect to the device, the username and password combination CDO should use to connect to the device was changed directly on the device. You may now see that the device is "Online" but the configuration state is "Conflict Detected." Use Resolve Configuration Conflicts to review and resolve configuration differences between CDO and the device.