Skip to main content
Resolve New Fingerprint Detected State
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Open the Devices & Services page.
- Select the device in the New Fingerprint Detected state.
- Click Review Fingerprint in the New Fingerprint Detected pane.
- When prompted to review and accept the fingerprint:
- Click Download Fingerprint and review it.
- If you are satisfied with the fingerprint, click Accept. If you are not, click Cancel.
- After you resolve the new fingerprint issue, the connectivity state of the device may show Online and the Configuration Status may show "Not Synced" or "Conflict Detected." Review Resolve Configuration Conflicts to review and resolve configuration differences between CDO and the device.