Troubleshoot Device Connectivity with the SDC
Use this tool to test connectivity from CDO, through the Secure Device Connector (SDC) to your device. You may want to test this connectivity if your device fails to onboard or if you want to determine, before on-boarding, if CDO can reach your device.
- Click the Account menu and select Secure Connectors.
- Select the SDC.
- In the Troubleshooting pane on the right, click Device Connectivity.
- Enter a valid IP address or FQDN and port number of the device you are attempting to troubleshoot, or attempting to connect to, and click Go. CDO performs the following verifications:
- DNS Resolution - If you provide a FQDN instead of an IP address, this verifies the SDC can resolve the domain name and acquires the IP address.
- Connection Test - Verifies the device is reachable.
- TLS Support - Detects the TLS versions and ciphers that both the device and the SDC support.
- Unsupported Cipher - If there are no TLS version that are supported by both the device and the SDC, CDO also tests for TLS versions and ciphers that are supported by the device, but not the SDC
- SSL Certificate - The troubleshoot provides certificate information.
- If you continue to have issues onboarding or connecting to the device, contact Defense Orchestrator support.