You can view the historical data from AnyConnect Remote Access VPN sessions recorded over the last three months.
- The RA VPN head-ends are onboarded on CDO.
- The connectivity status of the devices whose historical data you want to monitor is “Online” on the Devices & Services page.
- In the CDO navigation pane, click VPN > Remote Access VPN Monitoring.
Alternatively, you can click View Active Remote Access VPN Sessions on the CDO home page or navigate to VPN > Remote Access VPN and click the icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Historical.
CDO displays the historical data from the RA VPN sessions recorded over the last three months. Note: If you want to stop CDO from retrieving the information from the devices, you can click the Cancel.
This data is presented both in graphical and tabular forms.
- The graphical form provides a bar graph that shows the VPN sessions recorded for all devices in the last 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days. You can select the duration from the drop-down.
- The tabular form provides a complete list of VPN users connected over the last three months.
You can use Search and Filter functionalities to narrow down your search based on criteria such as session date and time range, session length, and upload and download data range. Note that a maximum of 10,000 results can be displayed at once.