Use the search bar functionality to find RA VPN sessions. Start typing device name, IP address, or serial number in the search bar, and RA VPN sessions that fit the search criteria will be displayed. Search is not case-sensitive.
The total number of sessions appears beside the search bar. If the sessions exceed 10000 records, which are indicated as "10000+", you can use filters to narrow down the search.
Use the filter sidebar to find RA VPN sessions based on criteria such as session time range, session length, and upload and download data range. The filter functionality is available to both live and historical views.
- Device: Select one or all devices to view sessions from selected devices.
- Sessions Time Range (Applicable only for historical data): View historical sessions from a specified date and time range. Note that you can view data recorded over the last three months.
- Sessions Length: View sessions based on a specified session's duration length. Set the time unit (hours, minutes, or seconds) and specify the minimum and maximum duration length by moving the slider. You can also specify the length in the provided fields.
- Upload (TX): View sessions based on a specified amount of data uploaded or transferred to the secured network. Set the unit (GB, MB, or KB) and select the range by moving the slider accordingly. You can also specify the values in the available fields.
- Download (RX): View sessions based on a specified amount of data downloaded or received from the secured network. Set the unit (GB, MB, or KB) and select the range by moving the slider accordingly. You can also specify the values in the available fields.