Skip to main content
View Site-to-Site Virtual Private Network Tunnel Information
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Click the VPN tab to open the VPN page.
- Search and filter for your site-to-site VPN peer and select it.
- Click View Peers in the Peers pane on the right.
- Double-click the other end of the VPN tunnel and CDO displays Tunnel Details, NAT Information, and Key Exchange information for that connection:
- Tunnel Details-Displays the name and connectivity information about the tunnel.
- NAT Information-Displays the type of NAT rule being used, original and translated packet information, and provides links to the NAT table to view the NAT rule for that tunnel.
- Key Exchange-Displays the cryptographic keys in use by the tunnel and key-exchange issues.