- Open the Devices & Services page.
- Select all the devices and services.
- In the details panel, click the trash can to remove all the devices and services.
- Click your account in the top right corner, and select Secure Device Connectors.
- Click on the SDC to expand the details panel on the right.
- In the details panel, click the trash can to remove the selected SDC.
Caution: Once you remove this SDC, you'll need to create and onboard a new SDC before you can onboard devices.
- In the confirmation dialog box, if you wish to proceed, enter the ID as stated. Click OK to confirm the SDC removal.