Open a Support Ticket with TAC
You can open a support ticket with Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) through the CDO interface:
- Log in to CDO.
- Next to your tenant and account name, click the help button and select Contact Support.
- Click Support Case Manager.
- Click the blue Open New Case button.
- Click Open Case.
- Choose a Request Type.
- Expand Find Product by Service Agreement row.
- Fill in all the fields. Many of the fields are obvious. This is some additional information:
- Product Name (PID). If you no longer have this number, see the Cisco Defense Orchestrator Data Sheet.
- Product Description-This is the description of the PID.
- Site Name-Enter your site name. If you are a Cisco Partner opening a case for one of your customers, enter the customer's name.
- Service Contract-Enter your service contract number.
- Important: In order for your case to be associated with your Cisco.com account, you need to associate your contract number to your Cisco.com profile. Use this procedure to associate your contract number to your Cisco.com profile.
- Open to Cisco Profile Manager.
- Click the Access Management tab.
- Click Add Access.
- Choose TAC and RMA case creation, Software Download, support tools, and entitled content on Cisco.com and click Go.
- Enter service contracts number(s) in the space provided and click Submit. You will receive notification via email that the service contract associations have been completed. Service contract association can take up to 6 hours to complete.
Important: If you are not able to access any of the links below, please contact your authorized Cisco partner or re-seller, your Cisco account representative, or the individual in your company who manages Cisco service agreement information.
- Click Next.
- In the Describe Problem screen, scroll down to Manually select a Technology, click it, and type CDO in the search field.
- Select the category that best matches your request, and click Select.
- Complete the remainder of the service request and click Submit.
CDO Service Status Page
CDO maintains a customer-facing service status page that shows you if the CDO service is up and any service interruptions it may have had. You can view up-time information with daily, weekly, or monthly graphs.
On the status page, you can click the Subscribe to Updates to receive a notification if the CDO service goes down.