Warning: This action involves removing all your devices from CDO. After taking this action, you will no longer be able to onboard or manage your devices using Cisco Defense Orchestrator. Once you remove this SDC, you'll need to create and onboard a new SDC before you can onboard devices.
- Open the Devices & Services page.
- Select all the devices and services.
- In the details panel, click the trash can to remove all the devices and services.
- Click your account in the top right corner, and select Secure Connectors.
- If you subscribe to Cisco Security Analytics and Logging, delete your Secure Event Connector.
- Click the row containing the Secure Device Connector (SDC) to expand the details panel on the right.
- In the details panel, click the trash can to remove the selected SDC.
- In the confirmation dialog box, if you wish to proceed, enter the ID as stated. Click OK to confirm the SDC removal.