Warning: This procedure deletes your Secure Device Connector (SDC). It is not reversible. After taking this action, you will not be able to manage your devices using Cisco Defense Orchestrator (CDO) until you install a new SDC and reconnect your devices. Reconnecting your devices requires you to re-enter the administrator credentials for each device you need to reconnect.
To remove the SDC from your tenant, follow this procedure:
- From the user menu, select Secure Connectors.
- In the Secure Connectors table, select your SDC. The label in the Type column will read, Secure Device Connector.
- In the Actions pane, click Remove. You receive this warning:
Warning: You are about to delete <sdc_name>. Deleting the Secure Device Connector (SDC) is not reversible.
Deleting the SDC will require you to create and onboard a new SDC before you can onboard, or re-onboard, your devices.
Because you currently have onboarded devices, removing the SDC will require you to reconnect those devices and provide credentials
again after setting up a new SDC.
- If you have any questions or concerns, click Cancel and contact CDO support.
- If you wish to proceed, enter <sdc_name> in the text box below and click OK.
- In the confirmation dialog box, if you wish to proceed, enter your SDC's name as it is stated in the warning message.
- Click OK to confirm the SDC removal.