CDO supports the use of more than one SDC per tenant. You can move a managed Meraki device from one SDC to another using this procedure:
- From the CDO menu bar, click Devices & Services.
- Select the Meraki MX devices you want to move to the other SDC.
- In the Device Actions pane, click Update Credentials.
- Click the Secure Device Connector button and select the SDC you want to move the device to.
- Enter the API key CDO uses to log into the device and click Update. Unless it was changed, this API key is the same credential you used to onboard the Meraki MX. You do not have to deploy these changes to the device.