CDO supports the use of more than one SDC per tenant. You can move a managed ASA from one SDC to another using this procedure:
- From the CDO menu bar, click Devices & Services.
- Select the ASAs you want to move to the other SDC.
- In the Device Actions pane, click Update Credentials.
- Click the Secure Device Connector button and select the SDC you want to move the device to.
- Enter the administrator username and password CDO uses to log into the device and click Update. Unless they were changed, the administrator username and password are the same credentials you used to onboard the ASA. You do not have to deploy these changes to the device.