CDO supports the use of more than one SDC per tenant. You can move a managed AWS VPC from one SDC to another using this procedure:
- From the CDO menu bar, click Devices & Services.
- Select the AWS VPC you want to move from one SDC to another.
- In the Device Actions pane, click Update Credentials.
- Click the Secure Device Connector button and select the SDC you want to move the device to.
- Enter the access key and secret access key CDO uses to log into the AWS VPC and click Update. Unless they were changed, these keys are the same credentials you used to onboard the AWS VPC. You do not have to deploy these changes to the device.