I Changed my IP address but I don’t see it reflected in CDO
After changing the IP address of an onboarded SDC, the GUI will not reflect this change until 3 AM GMT.
SDC status does not become active on CDO
- If CDO does not indicate that your on-premise SDC is active after about 10 minutes, open a local console and connect to the SDC VM using SSH. Use the cdo user and password you created during setup.
- Review the instructions on the terminal.
- The /opt/cdo/configure.log log shows you the configuration settings you entered for the SDC and if they were applied successfully.
- Running sudo sdc-onboard setup guides you through all the configuration steps you took in the setup wizard GUI and gives you an opportunity to make changes.
- If after reviewing the log and running sdc-onboard,CDO still does not indicate that the SDC is Active contact Defense Orchestrator support.