Changed IP address of the SDC is not reflected in CDO
If you change the IP address of the SDC, you will see the new IP address reflected in CDO after 3:00 AM GMT.
SDC status does not become active on CDO
- If CDO does not indicate that your on-premise SDC is active after about 10 minutes, open a local console and connect to the SDC VM using SSH. Use the cdo user and password you created during setup.
- Review the instructions on the terminal.
- The /opt/cdo/configure.log log shows you the configuration settings you entered for the SDC and if they were applied successfully.
- Running sudo sdc-onboard setup guides you through all the configuration steps you took in the setup wizard GUI and gives you an opportunity to make changes.
- If after reviewing the log and running sdc-onboard,CDO still does not indicate that the SDC is Active contact CDO support.