If you have made changes to multiple devices, for instance by editing a shared object, you can apply those change to all of the affected devices at once:
- On the Devices & Services page, select all of the devices for which you have made configuration changes on CDO. These devices should show "Not Synced" status.
- Deploy the changes using one of these methods:
- Click the Deploy button at the top-right of the screen. This gives you a chance to review the pending changes on the devices you selected before you deploy them. Click Deploy Now to deploy the changes.
Note: If you see a yellow warning triangle next to a device on the Devices with Pending Changes screen, you cannot deploy a change to that device. Hover your mouse over the warning triangle for information about why changes cannot be deployed to that device.
- Click Deploy All on the details pane. Review any warnings and click OK. The bulk deployment starts immediately without a review of the changes.
- (Optional) Click the Jobs icon in the navigation bar to view the results of the bulk deploy.
Scheduling Automatic Deployments
You can also configure your tenant to schedule deployments to a single device with pending changes by scheduling automatic deployments.