- After you make a configuration change for an FTD, Meraki, or AWS device using CDO and save it, that change is saved in CDO instance of the device's configuration.
- On the Devices & Services page you should see that the configuration status of the device you made changes to is now "Not synced."
- Deploy the changes using one of these methods:
- Select the device and in the Not Synced pane on the right, click Preview and Deploy. On the Pending Changes screen, review the changes. If you are satisfied with the pending version, click Deploy Now. After the changes are deployed successfully, you can view the change log to confirm what just happened.
- Click the Deploy icon at the top-right of the screen. See Review and Deploy Configuration Changes for All Devices for more information.
If, when deploying a change from CDO to an FTD, Meraki, or AWS device, you click Cancel, the changes you made are not deployed to the device. The process is canceled. The changes you made are still pending on CDO and can be edited further before you finally deploy them.
If, when previewing changes, you click Discard all, the changes you made, and any other changes any other user made but did not deploy to the device, are deleted. CDO reverts its pending configuration to the last read or deployed configuration before any changes were made.